Tempo is the email client built to help people focus. In a world full of noise and information overload, we are on a quest to minimise distractions and to nudge people to healthy email habits.
Tempo has been in beta for over a year. According to TechCrunch, Casper, Elliot and others we have built something people love. What we need now is to get the word out and let more people know about Tempo. We are looking for a new team member who can help us nurture and grow Tempo’s user base.
- Share our belief that most email clients suck. Actually, it's the way we have been doing email until today that is terrible. The idea of creating an email client that helps people to focus and stimulates good habits is a mission you can identify with.
- Have a proven track record of growing something you cared about. It can be the product of a company you worked for, something you built yourself or even a hobby project like a newsletter.
- Are familiar with the different tools and communities that can be leveraged to successfully promote a digital product.
- Have a proactive attitude and know how to get things done.
- Like the pace and vibe of working in a small team.
- Talk to users, understand their feedback and give input for the product development direction.
- Create content around Tempo, from writing its newsletter to future blog posts. Not the clickbaity, but the honest and quirky kind.
- Grow top of the funnel through media outreach and interacting with customers and customers-to-be wherever they might be.
- That people's journey - going from unaware to paying user - is as smooth as possible.
- Nice-to-have: Understand, manage and optimize analytics.
What we offer
- Being part of building and launching a product with a positive impact, and turning it into a self-sustainable business.
- Competitive salary and equity in the company.
- A team where everyone is eager to share and learn from one another.
- Freedom and responsibility. We don't micromanage and we trust you to take ownership.
- A healthy work environment, one that stimulates professional growth and where 40 hours a week is enough.
- Work from our lovely little studio located in one of the most fun neighbourhoods of Berlin called Gräfekiez.
How to apply
Shoot us a mail at email@example.com with all the relevant stuff and we'll get back to you.