Tempo is the email client built to help people focus. In a world full of noise and information overload, we are on a quest to minimise distractions and to nudge people to healthier email habits.
Tempo has been in beta for over a year. According to TechCrunch, Casper and Elliot we have built something people love. What we need now is to bring the Tempo experience to mobile.
- Have a proven track record of building mobile apps with React-Native and have at least one or two apps running in production.
- Can leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Familiarity with native development tools, like Xcode, Android Studio, Gradle, and automation tools.
- Are enthusiastic about working in this field and keep yourself up-to-date on all developments around iOS and Android.
- Like the pace and vibe of working in a small team.
- Bring the Tempo experience to iOS and Android using React-Native, from architecture, development to deployment.
What we offer
- Being part of building and launching a product with a positive impact, and turning it into a self-sustainable business.
- Competitive salary.
- A team where everyone is eager to share and learn from one another.
- Freedom and responsibility. We don't micromanage and we trust you to take ownership.
- A healthy work environment, one that stimulates professional growth and where 40 hours a week is enough.
- Work from our lovely little studio located in one of the most fun neighbourhoods of Berlin called Gräfekiez.
How to apply
Shoot us a mail at email@example.com with all the relevant stuff and we'll get back to you.