Tempo is the email client built to help people focus. In a world full of noise and information overload, we are on a quest to minimise distractions and to nudge people to healthier email habits.
Tempo has been in beta for over a year. According to TechCrunch, Casper and Elliot we have built something people love. What we need now is to improve the desktop application and expand to other platforms and providers.
- Have a proven track record of architecting and developing applications of a medium to large size.
- Are well-versed in setting up build processes, continuous integration, and are pragmatic when it comes to writing tests
- Care about the development flow, best practices, code readability, performance, etc.
- Are enthusiastic about working in this field and keep yourself up-to-date on the latest technologies.
- Like the pace and vibe of working in a small team.
- Optimise our current app's architecture, development and deployment flow in order to increase productivity, stability as well as developer happiness.
- Built new features for the desktop app.
- Built Tempo's mobile app using React-Native.
What we offer
- Being part of building and launching a product with a positive impact, and turning it into a self-sustainable business.
- Competitive salary.
- A team where everyone is eager to share and learn from one another.
- Freedom and responsibility. We don't micromanage and we trust you to take ownership.
- A healthy work environment, one that stimulates professional growth and where 40 hours a week is enough.
- We value skills and personality more than your geographical location. So you pick, remote or from our lovely little studio in the heart of Berlin.
How to apply
Shoot us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with all the relevant stuff and we'll get back to you.