Tempo is the email client built to help people focus. In a world full of noise and information overload, we are on a quest to minimise distractions and to nudge people to healthier email habits.
Tempo has been in closed beta for about one year. We know that we have built something people love, what we need now is to get the word out and let more people know about Tempo. We are looking for a new team member who can help us grow Tempo’s user base as we are approaching the public launch of our desktop app.
- Have a proven track record of architecting and developing applications of a medium to large size.
- Are well-versed in setting up build processes, continuous integration, writing tests, etc.
- Care about the development flow, best practices, code readability, performance, etc.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest technologies.
- Like the pace and vibe of working in a small team.
- Help us build Tempo's mobile app using React-Native
- Look for ways to optimise the current development workflow in order to increase productivity, stability as well as developer happiness.
- Built new features for the desktop application, as well as pushing the overall foundation and pipeline to the next level.
What we offer
- Being part of building and launching a product with a positive impact, and turning it into a self-sustainable business.
- Competitive salary.
- An international team with a large amount of professional work experience and who are eager to learn and share.
- Freedom and responsibility. We don't micromanage and we trust you to take ownership.
- A healthy work environment, one that stimulates professional growth and where 40 hours a week is enough.
- Work from our lovely little studio located in one of the most fun neighbourhoods of Berlin called Gräfekiez.
How to apply
Shoot us a mail at email@example.com with all the relevant stuff and we'll get back to you.